Sunday, September 18, 2011

OK LETS TRY AGAIN


Ok so this time around was a lot better. Everyone really tried hard to stay in communication and have a descent amount of input towards the game. This week is a pretty cool concept it is essentially Castle Transformers. As far as my side of the work. I was in charge of coming up with the concept art for the main bad guy and the village houses that you must destroy. There wasn't much for reference images so I just kinda pulled it out of thin air. The failure of the last pitch kinda put a fire back into the side of the team that was lacking. I was happy cause last week I was solely in charge of helping with the idea and taking care of the group blog but since none of the concept art was coming in I had to do the one pager and take care of the blog myself. I like working alone most of the time but that isn't what this class is about.

No comments:

Post a Comment