Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Plugg'n Away

Ok so this last week I produced the animation for the big knight as well as the animation for the little knight. I also finished repairing some of my own code and fbx links in the menu and added a better game over screen. ALSO I added a point counter system for the game. I'm coding alot more than doing art because I'm at the end of the production chain and the start of the chain is going very slow - it concerns me deeply.

What I'm working on this week is adding a high score system so there is a point to the game besides being fun. Also I'm promised some art to start working with for other characters. I also will be taking all the notes I was given today on my current animations and be reforming them for a better look. If the art doesn't come then I will work on making some of the GUI more appealing.

No comments:

Post a Comment