Thursday, October 20, 2011

Just A Little Waiting

We decided that an assembly line style of art would help keep us consistent. That being said I'm in the Animation track of the assembly line so it is moving a little slow for me. I did create the menu, splash screen, and made a quick gameover screen with coding and a few artistic pieces to fill my time. I also added sound to the game to make it feel like I wasn't doing nothing for the project. All this said I really want to get some characters to start my process. I built the little enemy knight and produced a few short animations but our main character is going to be a lot of work to get it look'n really good so I'm a little anxious. No fear though I'm gonna keep working on the little details that make up a full game.

No comments:

Post a Comment